Anubandham Rojgar Portal Gujarat Government has provided. Letters to 62,000 youths, launch ‘Anubandham’ portal and Mobile App for Jobs Anubandham Gujarat Government will give appointment letter to 50,000 youth on the Rojgar Divas 06-08-2021, Gujarat No.1 in providing Employment through Employment Exchanges.
The Highlights of Anubandham Rojgar Portal
|Directorate of Employment & Training, Government of Gujarat
|Type of Job
|Education Wise Jobs
|Anubandham gujarat gov in Registration Mode
Anubandham (GOG) for Android is a user app specially designed to be fully-featured schedule app. Anubandham facilitates Job Seekers and Job Providers through auto-matching in a highly transparent and user-friendly manner. Mobile App “Anubandham” facilitates users to find and apply for a suitable job posted by the recruiters and job providers.
- Government Of Gujarat
- DIRECTORATE OF EMPLOYMENT & TRAINING
- 50,000 appointment letter
- Employment wing
- Training wing
“ANUBANDHAM” A New Umbrella for Bridging Aspirant’s Needs through Direct Hiring between job Applicants & eMployers.
- “Anubandham” is an initiative from the Directorate of Employment & Training (DET), Government of Gujarat. The App is primarily focused to connect the opportunities with the aspirations of the youth of the State. Anubandham facilitates Job Seekers and Job Providers through auto-matching in a highly transparent and user-friendly manner. This app is also supported by the Anubandham initiative of the department. Mobile App “Anubandham”( Anubandham Rojgar Portal ) facilitates users to find and apply for a suitable job posted by the recruiters and job providers.
Alerts and Notifications make them informed about their scheduled interviews and recent happening on the portal. The easy job posting, resume parser, Job Application tracking, schedule management, and advance search based on the sectors and functional areas are key features of the App.
How to Register Anubandham In Gujarat
STEP 1: DOWNLOAD ANUBANDHAM (GOG) APK ON YOUR ANDROID DEVICE
- Tap the blue button below and navigate to the download page. There you will choose the available download method.
STEP 2: CHOOSE THE DOWNLOAD METHOD
- Have in mind that some apps and games may not be available in Google Play for your country of residence. You can choose to save the APK file from Android Freeware mirrors instead of downloading the software from the Play Store. We are proud to serve your working mirrors 99.9% of the time.
STEP 3: ALLOW INSTALLATION OF THIRD PARTY APPS.
- If you get an installation warning after starting the saved file, click Menu > Settings > Security > and check Unknown Sources to allow installations from this source! This has to be done only the first time you are installing an unknown APK file.
STEP 4: FIND AND INSTALL THE DOWNLOADED APK FILE
- I suggest using a file manager app (MiXPlorer is my choice as robust and easy to use) to locate Anubandham (GOG) apk file. It is most commonly located in the Downloads folder. Open it now and proceed to installation (check out this How to Download and Install APK and XAPK files guide if you experience difficulties).
STEP 5: LAUNCH THE APP AND ENJOY
Start the installed Anubandham (GOG) app and enjoy it!
- Anubandham Android Application : Download Application
- Anubandham Portal : https://anubandham.gujarat.gov.in/
Directorate of Employment & Training, DET
is working under the Department of Labour and Employment, Government of Gujarat. It was formed in Gujarat State in 1971 by amalgamation of the Employment Wing, functioning under the Labour Directorate, and the Vocational Training Scheme under the Directorate of Technical Education.cd
Two statutes have been enacted by the Govt. of India to help in achieving the objectives of higher employment in organised sector through training.
Functions of DET ( Anubandham Rojgar Portal )
DET functions with the major objectives of providing Vocational Training and Employment Services to the youth in Gujarat State. To achieve these objectives the DET runs a variety of long-term and short-term training programmes in Industrial Training Institutes/ Centers in the State.
Anubandham Rojgar Portal also registers the youth looking for employment and provides placement services to them through Employment Exchanges that also maintain the list of prospective Employers.
Directorate of Employment & Training, Government of Gujarat has been in the forefront of implementing various skill-building programs with the aim of helping people get jobs. At present 48 employment exchanges are functioning under this Directorate to assist people registered with employment exchanges.
Employment Exchanges the state have been chasing the placement of the registrants with the employers in the affective manner with the innovative approaches of industrial recruitment rallies in industrial areas of the state and with the close liaison with the employers.
- Anubandham Web Portal Job Seeker Registration : Click Here
- Anubandham Web Portal Job Seeker Log in : Click Here
- User Manual Job Seeker : Download [PDF]
- Anubandham Web Portal Employer Registration : Click Here
- Anubandham Web Portal Employer Log in : Click Here
- User Manual Job Provider(Employer) : Download [PDF]