About Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana (PM-JAY)
Since all such facilities are in a government hospital, the Government has reserved the cashless facilities for all the procedures under the General Medicine cluster.
Similarly, in the other five procedures, patients will have to be treated in government hospitals. The government will not provide cashless facilities for such treatment in private hospitals.
Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana (PM-JAY)
1. Health and Wellness Centers (HWCs)
2. Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana (PM-JAY)
Benefit Cover Under PM-JAY
- Medical examination, treatment and consultation
- Medicine and medical consumables
- Non-intensive and intensive care services
- Diagnostic and laboratory investigations
- Medical implantation services (where necessary)
- Accommodation benefits
- Food services
- Complications arising during treatment
- Post-hospitalization follow-up care up to 15 days
Who is eligible for ayushman card?
How can I verify my Pmjay card?
How do you get ayushman Card 2022?
Official website of Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana (PM-JAY), Government of India
- Website Content Managed by – PM-JAY
- Web Information Manager – Dr. Sapna Chauhan
- Lead Coordinator – Consultant, National Health Authority
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Postal Address: 9th Floor, Tower-l, Jeevan Bharati Building, Connaught Place, New Delhi – 110001
- Toll-Free Call Center No – 14555
These cashless treatments are now closed in a private hospital
- General Medicine: Treatment for fever, diarrhea, vomiting, fall or general accident.
- Mental Disorders: Treatment of Mental Illness
- Pediatrics: All diseases and surgeries touching children from zero to 5 years old.
- Neonatal: All types of treatments for newborn babies.
- Gynecology Spa: All kinds of gynecology, uterine operation.
- Ma and Ayushman Bharat are both different. Pediatric Medical Management is undergoing a childcare scheme. The decision has been taken to double the cashless cost bills from separate schemes
Dr. HK Bhassar, Additional Director, Health Commissioner’s Office
- Launched as a National Health Security Mission by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India, Ayushyaman Bharat will be managed by the National Health Agency at the national level and the State Health Agency at the state level. Ayushyaman Bharat Yojana has become the largest health scheme in the world covering the health care of 50 crore poor people of the country.
Benefits of Ayushyaman Bharat Yojana
- The Ayushyaman Bharat Yojana will provide free health services up to Rs 5 lakh per annum to 50 crore poor and deprived citizens of 10.74 crore poor and deprived families of the country.
Who can benefit?
- According to the socio-economic survey conducted by the Government of India in the year 2011-12, the households which have been included below the poverty line and the households which are covered by BPL. All the poor families who are cardholders will get the benefit of Ayushman Bharat Yojana. 2.25 crore citizens of more than 44 lakh poor and deprived families of Gujarat will get the benefit of treatment at 100% government cost.
AYUSHMAN BHARAT – PRADHAN MANTRI JAN AROGYA YOJANA
- Your family name could be covered in the PMJAY beneficiary list.
- To check out if you are a beneficiary, you can log in here using your mobile number.
- You do not need to enroll anywhere to claim benefits under the scheme.
- To claim benefits under the scheme you can get yourself identified at the nearest impanelled hospital or Community Service Centre (CSC)
- Is there any caste-income-age limit? There is no caste limit in living India. The scheme will benefit all types of workers and the disabled, in addition to those whose annual income is low and are included in the family living below the poverty line, those who live in small as well as raw houses, are homeless. Such a family of any caste or class will all benefit from a living India. In addition, BPL card holders are directly involved in Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and Nomadic and Liberated Castes. There is no limit on the number and age of family members.
How to know whether one’s name is in the list of beneficiaries or not? In Ayushman Bharat’s website https://mera.pmjay.gov.in/search/login the BPL card holder has included himself by searching his mobile number, ration card number or name. Otherwise he will know. In addition, information can be easily obtained by calling the helpline numbers 14555 and 1800 111 565.
How to get the benefit? Ayushman Bharat’s website which is BPL. The name of the card holder has been included in the list of beneficiaries. It is necessary to show Aadhaar card, ration card, smart card or life card at the time of hospitalization. Lifetime cards will be issued by the State Health Agency as well as by a lifelong friend.
PMJAY Hospital List:
Ayushman Mitra will help Ayushman Mitra has been appointed in all the government and private hospitals connected with Ayushman Bharat which will help in completing all the procedures from admission to discharge of the patient. In addition the hospital will act as a link between the government and the insurance company.
Which hospital will get the benefit? Ayushyaman Bharat Yojana will benefit all the government and hospitals in the country. The connection of 8000 hospitals has been completed in Ayushman Bharat Yojana and the government aims to connect 20 thousand hospitals. So that poor families living in any corner of the country can get health services close to their home. Living India will provide treatment in more than 1700 government and private hospitals in Gujarat.
- First of all you have to go to the Official Website of Ayushman Bharat Scheme .
- Now the home page will open in front of you.
- On the home page you have to click on the button of the Download App .
- As soon as you click on this link, you will have the Ayushman Bharat Yojana app open.
- You have to click on the install button.
- As you click on the install button this app will be downloaded to your mobile phone.
How to Download / View Ayushman Bharat empaneled hospital List 2022
- First of all you have to visit the Official Website of Ayushman Bharat Yojana .
- Now the home page will open in front of you.
- On the home page you have to click on the menu tab.
- Now you have to click on the link to find hospital
- As soon as you click on this link, a new page will open in front of you.
- You have to select the state, district, hospital type, specialty and hospital name on this page.
- Now you have to enter captcha code.
- After that you have to click on the button of truth.
- The relevant information will be on your computer screen.
- Procedure Master
- Implant Masterd
- Stratification Master
- Add on non related
- Add on to primary procedre
- Add on to speciality
- Implant vs Procedure mapping
- Investigation master
- Investigation vs procedure master
- Medical and Radiation Oncology allow in same caser
- Procedure vs pop upmapping
- Procedure vs Rule mapping
- Stratification vs procedure map
Where to get treatment for diseases-surgery Ayushman will get the benefit of a total of 1350 types of surgeries, examinations and procedures in India. Every poor citizen of the country will get free benefit of major diseases and major operations as well as hospital procedures. The operation includes bypass surgery, cataract, corneal grafting, orthoplasty, chest fracture, urological surgery, cesarean delivery, dialysis, spine surgery, brain tumor surgery as well as various cancer surgeries.