DACE Entrance Exam 2023 Advertisement | Apply Online The Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment (GOI) in collaboration with Dr. Ambedkar Foundation (DAF) is running Dr. Ambedkar Centre of Excellence (DACE) at Central University of Gujarat. Online applications are invited for the free coaching of various competitive civil services examinations conducted by UPSC and GPSC for the AY 2023-24.Accordingly, the interested candidate shall apply online on https://cugdaceadmission.samarth.edu.in website from 19/10/2023 to 30/10/2023 (up to 23.59 hours at night).
- All the applicants should note the following details before applying online:
Admission in the coaching classes at DACE will be based on merit by conducting a competitive examination. Selected candidates will be entitled to receive Rs 4000 per month as stipend under DBT in their Aadhaar linked account, subjected to the condition of securing minimum 90% monthly attendance.
About DACE Entrance Exam 2023
- Dr. Ambedkar Centre of Excellence (DACE) is to empower Scheduled Caste (SC) students in competitive exams by providing better opportunities for learning and excellence through quality coaching, personality, personality development, and acquisition of competitive skills. DACE will play a significant role in the holistic development of SC students. The objective of the Scheme is to provide high quality free coaching facilities to the Scheduled Caste students for the Civil Services examination conducted by Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) and other competitive examinations. It will empower SC candidates through good quality coaching and fulfil the goal of enhancing their competitive skills
Educational Qualification and Eligibility Criteria:
- A.) The candidate must have secured atleast 50% marks in standard 12th from a recognized board established by the law of Central Government or State Government and must have graduated from a recognized University/Deemed University established by law by Central Government or State Government.
- B.) Candidates who are in the last semester or last year of graduation/ post-graduation cannot apply
- C.) Nationality: Candidate should be a citizen of India.
- D.) Only SC and OBC students with annual family income of 8 lakhs or less from all sources will be eligible for benefits under this scheme.
- E.) The candidate should have a valid Aadhaar number, and a bank account linked with aadhar number.
- F.) If the candidate does not have Aadhaar number while applying then he/she has to submit his/her EID number. However, the payment of DBT will be released only after receiving the Aadhaar number and will be credited to the bank account linked to the candidate’s Aadhaar.
- G.) Income Certificate: Income declaration of self-employed parents/guardians should be in the form of a certificate issued by a Revenue Officer not below the rank of Tehsildar.
- H.) Employed parent/guardian is required to obtain income certificate from his employer and submit consolidated certificate from Revenue Officer including any other additional source of income.
- I.) Under any circumstances, a student availing benefits more than two times of such Central or State Government scheme will be disqualified for this scheme.
- J.) In case of SC and OBC category candidates mentioned in the advertisement, the educational qualification, age limit, relevant caste certificates, certificate of eligibility for non-creamy layer certificate and all other documents will be considered as per the extant instructions of Govt.
DACE Entrance Exam 2023 Age Limit:
- (A) Minimum age limit is 21 year for all candidate
- (B)Maximum age limit is as per below:
- 40 years for SC Male Candidates and 45 Years for SC female Candidates
- 40 years for OBC Male Candidates and 45 Years for OBC female Candidates (as on 19/10/2023)
- A. DACE entrance exam will be conducted in a single phase. There will be a total of 100 objective type questions in this exam for which the syllabus will be as per UPSC pattern (Annexure A).
- B. There will be no negative marking for incorrect answers.
Center for Entrance Test- Central University of Gujarat, Gandhinagar. The center will be informed on the admit card.
(1) The objective type of entrance examination paper will be printed in Gujarati and English medium
(2) Category wise merit will be prepared based on the total marks obtained in the entrance examination
(3) Syllabus of the Entrance Exam will be as per Annexure-A.
(4) Hall ticket can be downloaded from the student login portal. Students are requested to regularly visit the portal for further notifications.
(5)The result will announce on CUG website under DACE section