Digital Gujarat Scholarship 2023 Apply Online Gujarat Post Matric Scholarship Scheme 2023 for Gujarat Post Matric Scholarship Scheme 2023 by Director, Office of Evolved Caste Welfare/Tribal Development/Scheduled Caste Welfare, Gujarat State Gandhinagar for Class 11-12, Diploma, ITI, Graduate, Post Graduate, PhD, MPhil To get the scholarship for the year 2022-23 of the level course, online application has to be done on Digital Gujarat Portal from 15th February 2023 to 28th February 2023.
|Post Title||Digital Gujarat Scholarship 2023|
|Post Name||Gujarat Post Matric Scholarship Scheme 2023|
|Who will benefit?||OBC, EBC, DNT, Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe students|
|Form start date||15 February 2023|
|Form Last Date||28 February 2023|
Post Matric Scholarship for OBC, EBC and DNT Student Scholarship Scheme is implemented through Digital Gujarat Portal under the umbrella scheme of PM Young Achievers Scholarship Award Scheme for Vibrant India (PM YASASVI) under the umbrella scheme of Director, Evolved Castes Welfare, Gujarat State, Gandhinagar. . Under the Post Matric Scholarship Scheme for Scheduled Caste Students for Class 11-12, Diploma, ITI, Graduate, Post Graduate, MPhil, PhD level courses in place of total 10 schemes under Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment, New Delhi and Directorate of Social Justice and Empowerment, Department of Social Justice and Empowerment, Gandhinagar. Post Matric Scholarship for OBC, EBC and DNT Student Scholarship Scheme under the umbrella scheme of PM Young Achievers Scholarship Award Scheme for Vibrant India (PM YASASVI) awarded by Viksyati Jati Kalyan, Gujarat State Gandhinagar.
PM YASASVI Post Matric Scholarship for OBC,EBC and DNT Student Scholarship Scheme
- B.C. – 80 Medical, Engineering, Diploma students material assistance.
- BCK – 79 Medical, Engineering Students Food Bill Assistance.
- D.N.T. – Food bill assistance to 2 medical engineering students.
- BCK – Fellowship Scheme for 98 M.Phil, Ph.D, Students.
- BCK – 81 C Dr. Scholarships for students studying at Babasaheb Ambedkar and Indira Gandhi Open University.
- BCK-325 Educational Assistance to Nomadic Free Caste Students Studying in Self-Employed Colleges.
- Tuition Assistance Scheme.
For SC (Scheduled Caste) student
- Post Matric Scholarship for SC Student (GOI) (BCK-6.1)
- Post Matric Scholership for SC Student (GOI) (Freeship Card Student Only) (BCK-6.1)
- Food Bill Assistant to SC Students (BCK-10)
- Fellowship Schemes for M.Phil, Ph.D, for SC Students (BCK-11)
- Instrumental Help to SC Student (Medical, Engineering, Diploma Student Only) (BCK-12)
- Scholarship / Stipend to SC Student for ITI / Professional Courses (BCK-13)
- Post Matric Scholarship for SC Girls Students Only (Having Annual Family Income More than 2.50 Lakh) (State Government Schemes) (BCK-5)
- Private Tuition Coaching Assistance to SC Student (Science Stream) (std : 11-12) (BCK-7)
- Tablet Assistance to SC Student (BCK-353)
Digital Gujarat Scholarship 2023 Registration
- First of all students have to register as Citizen on Digital Gujarat Portal.
- New registration has to be done through Aadhaar number, mobile number, Email ID and fixed password, which has to be saved permanently.
- As mobile number and email ID are mandatory at the time of registration, student must have email and mobile number.
- After registration, you have to login again using your mobile number, email ID, username and password created and update your profile.
- A student who has previously done profile registration on Digital Gujarat Portal (i.e. applied online for scholarship scheme in previous year 2017-18, year 2018-19, year 2019-20, year 2020-21 or year 2022-23), application for tablet done or applied to benefit from other scholarship schemes of the portal) they will not have to re-register. They login with the previous Login ID-Password they can directly apply to the applicable scheme.
- Those students who have forgotten their ID-Password of last year have to click on “Forger Password” and get OTP on their registered mobile to create a new password. After getting the new password, your mobile number will be the User ID and the password will be the newly created one. “Forger Password” menu is available on login page on Digital Gujarat portal.
- Those students whose registered mobile number is lost or blocked due to any reason can contact the SC/ST/OBC office of the district and establish their identity and change the number in their profile.
Apply Online: Click Here