GSEB SSC application form 2023 Apply Online All schools must fill out and submit the Gujarat 10th registration form 2024 online for their students. Detailed procedure to apply for the exam 2024 is added on this page.
The application process for regular Gujarat board 10th exams will end in January 2024 (with late fees). GSEB SSC application form 2024 process requires candidates to pay a certain amount after completing the form. Candidates can get detailed information regarding the registration process in the following sections.
GSEB SSC APPLICATION FORM 2023: HIGHLIGHTS
- All details must be corrected in the application form and no changes will be allowed later. Important highlights for the Gujarat 10th application form 2024 are listed in the table:
|Name of the board||Gujarat Secondary Education Board|
|Category||Gujarat SSC registration 2024|
|Registration commencement date||02/11/2023|
|GSEB 10th online form registration last date||12/11/2023|
|Purak Pariksha registration start date||June 2024 (tentative)|
|GSEB 10th online form registration last date (Purak Pariksha)||June 2024 (tentative)|
|Mode of registration||Online|
HOW TO FILL OUT GSEB SSC APPLICATION FORM 2024?
School authorities must guide the students while filling out the registration form. Schools can perform the following steps to register for the GSEB SSC registration 2024:
- Step 1: Visit the official website of GSEB – gseb.org.
- Step 2: On the page, you will see different tabs. Click on the “Online Student Exam Registration 10th (SSC)” tab.
- Step 3: Once the registration tab is clicked, a login page will appear.
- Step 4: Click on the “Click here to login” link and fill out “School Index”, “Password”, and “Captcha” to log in.
- Step 5: Fill out the GSEB SSC application form 2024 and submit the details.
GSEB SSC APPLICATION FORM 2024: FEE DETAILS
GSEB SSC application form fee details for GSEB SSC 2024 have been released. The following PDF shows the application fee details for the GSEB SSC exam 2024
GSEB SSC Application Form Late Fee Details
Late fees will be charged along with the normal fees for late submission of forms. GSEB HSC application form late fee details are mentioned in the following table:
|19th December 2023 – 23rd December 2023||Rs. 250/-|
|24th December 2023 – 2nd January 2024||Rs. 300/-|
|3rd January 2024 – 7th January 2024||Rs. 350/-|
SSC DUPLICATE MARKSHEET APPLICATION FORM GSEB
Students can apply for duplicate marksheet on the official website. Given below are the step-by-step process for SSC duplicate marksheet application form GSEB:
- Step 1: Go to the official website of GSEB.
- Step 2: Click on “Register Now”.
- Step 3: The application form will open in a new window.
- Step 4: Fill out all the details.
- Step 5: Check all the information and click on “Submit”.
- Step 6: Students will receive an OTP on their registered mobile number. After entering the OTP, students will be registered.
- Step 7: Login later with email/mobile and password.
- Step 8: Select the option of “SSC duplicate marksheet application form GSEB”.
- Step 9: Fill out the SSC duplicate marksheet application form GSEB.
GSEB SSC APPLICATION FORM 2024: PURAK PARIKSHA
- The board will release the GSEB SSC Purak Pariksha application form 2024 online on the board’s official website on June 2024.
- The GSEB 10th online form registration last date for Purak Pariksha will be June 2024 declared by the board.
- Candidates will not be allowed to appear for Purak Pariksha without submitting the application form.
- Students can complete the registration process by following specific, definite procedures.