Gujarat Anganwadi Bharti 2023 For 10500 Posts Apply Online (Gujarat Anganwadi Worker and Anganwadi Helper Bharti 2023) ICDS has published an Advertisement for the Anganwadi Worker and Anganwadi Helper Posts. Eligible Candidates are advised to refer to the official advertisement and apply for this post. You can find other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, and how to apply are given below. Keep checking Mulnivasi regularly to get the latest updates.
|Recruitment Organization||Integrated Child Development Services (Gujarat)|
|Scheme Name||Integrated Child Development Services (ICDS)|
|Posts Name||Anganwadi Worker and Anganwadi Helper|
|Last Date to Apply||30-11-2023|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Category||Gujarat Anganwadi Bharti 2023|
Gujarat Anganwadi Bharti 2023 Details:
Post Name :
- Anganwadi Worker: 3421 Posts
- Anganwadi Helper: 7079 Posts
Total No. of Posts: 10500 Posts
- Gujarat Anganwadi Bharti 2023 Destrict Wise Posts Details.
*Please read official notification for Vacancies details.
- Please read the Official Notification for Educational Qualification details.
- “Female candidate who should be local resident of that Anganwadi center area and in that regard by Mamlatdar Shri.
Only the prescribed specimen certificate issued by Jan Seva Kendra will be valid. (as per guide)
- By the order of the State Election Commission dated 03/10/2020, the new ward formation of various districts of Gujarat has been determined. In the above condition, “local resident” shall be considered as per the new ward formation and a certificate of the CT Mamlatdar should be obtained and submitted.
- The last date of application will be considered as the cut-off date. Applicants should fulfill the criteria for age, educational qualification and other prescribed qualifications as on the last date of application. (as per guide)
- The age of the female applicant applying for the selection of Anganwadi Worker and Tedgar in Mandseva should be 18 years and not more than 33 years as on the last date of application. The age of the Tedgar of the same Anganwadi Center who applied for selection in Mandseva as Anganwadi Worker on priority basis should not exceed 43 years as on the last date of application.
- For application, the form has to be filled in English by reading the instructions and rules mentioned on the website https://e-hrms.gujarat.gov.in. Online application has to be done from 08/11/2023 12:00 PM to 30/11/2023 12:00 PM on 23rd day from publication of advertisement.
- Online application can be made as per the details given in https://e-hrms.gujarat.gov.in website. To apply in Anganwadi vacancies one has to select that Anganwadi Center and apply for Anganwadi Worker/Tedagar.
- Anganwadi Worker-10000/-, Anganwadi Tedgar-5500/- as per the honorarium will be prepared online merit list of the candidates having general conditions of qualification, age and educational qualification for selection in Human Services. The minimum educational qualification of Anganwadi worker is 12th pass and the minimum educational qualification of Anganwadi Tedgar is 10th pass. However more qualified candidates can apply. Merit list will be prepared according to the weightage of educational qualification and marks obtained. The Anganwadi under consideration for filling up the vacancy will be announced centrally online merit list following the prescribed procedure.
- The application procedure and guidelines for this are available on the above website. Which has to be read and understood carefully and applied online. While applying online all the details should be correct as per rules and documents uploaded should be in prescribed order, legible and as per prescribed format. If the details provided by the applicant at any level are incorrect or unclear then their application will be liable to be rejected
- And no representation in this regard will be entertained which should be specially noted,
- Among the above vacancies, these centers also include the centers where there is a third attempt of recruitment for A.Wadi Worker and Anganwadi Thedagar.
For further information contact the concerned Constituent Child Development Scheme Officer (ICDS), Central Zone Office of Rajkot Municipal Corporation.
How to Apply?
- Eligible candidates may apply through the official website that is mentioned in the detail advertisement.
Note: Candidates are suggested to read the official notification before applying.
|Apply Online Starts from||08-11-2023|
|Last Date to Apply Online||30-11-2023|