Digital Gujarat Post Matric Scholarship 2022: Class 11 & 12, Diploma, ITI, Graduate, Post Graduate, M.Phil and Ph.D Level Course Year 2022 on Digital Gujarat Portal for Gujarat Post Matric Scholarship Scheme 2022 by Director, Vikushti Jati Kalyan, Gujarat State Gandhinagar – To get 23 scholarships, online applications on Digital Gujarat Portal have to be done from 15 September 2022 to 15 October 2022. Under PM Yashaswi Scholarship Scheme, instead of implementing 8 State and 2 Central Scholarship Scheme separately, Post Metric Scholarship for OBC, EWS & DNT Students Scholarship The plan has to be implemented. Under this scheme, students belonging to OBC, EWS and DNT castes studying in state government and grant-in-aid schools in class 11 and 12 and studying in state government/grant-in-aid/private college institutions whose annual income limit is more than Rs.2,50000 Online applications are invited on the Digital Gujarat portal as in previous years to avail post matric scholarships available group wise to the students who have not.
Gujarat Post Matric Scholarship Yojana 2022
PM Yashaswi Post Matric Scholarship for OBC, EWS & DNT Students Scholarship Yojana as well as other following Post Matric Scholarship Scheme also in the year 2022-23 from Socially and Educationally Backward Class and Nomadic Exempt Caste students in the year 2022-23 Digital Gujarat Portal Online applications are invited at To get the benefit of this scholarship, students have to apply online and old students have to renew their application. Online application can be done till 15/10/2022.
Digital Gujarat Post Matric Scholarship 2022 (Scheduled Tribes)
State of origin Gujarat Scheduled Tribes State Class 11 & 12, Diploma, ITI, Graduate, Post Graduate, M.Phil and Ph.D in Government recognized courses in State and out of State Government recognized Higher Schools/Institutes/Universities/Colleges/ Online applications are invited for the current academic year 2022 – 23 like last year from Scheduled Tribe students studying in ITI institutions who are not availing the benefit of Chief Minister Yuva Swavalamban Yojana (MYSY) or any other scheme.
Schedule Caste Digital Gujarat Post Matric Scholarship 2022
Originally from Gujarat STDs 11 & 12, Diploma, ITI, Graduate, Post Graduate, M.Phil and Ph.D in Government recognized courses in State and out of State Government recognized Higher Education Schools/Institutes/Universities/Colleges / Online applications are invited for the current academic year 2022 – 23 like last year from Scheduled Caste students studying in ITI institutions who are not availing the benefit of Chief Minister Yuva Swavalamban Yojana (MYSY) or any other scheme.
|Yojana Name||Post Matric Scholarship Scheme|
Who will benefit from the scholarship?
|students belonging to OBC, EWS, DNT and Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes|
|Up To Rs.2,50000|
|ફોર્મ શરૂ થવાની તારીખ||15/09/2022|
|ફોર્મની છેલ્લી તારીખ||15/10/2022|
Digital Gujarat Post Matric Scholarship 2022
The Post Matric Scholarship Scheme has been implemented by the Center and the Government over the years to help economically weaker students in their studies. Under this scholarship scheme, students are given scholarships for pursuing higher studies. Students of the state who want to avail the Digital Gujarat Post Matric Scholarship Scheme can fill the form online from the official portal digital gujarat.gov.in.
Category wise Digital Gujarat Post Matric Scholarship 2022
Students belonging to OBC, EWS, DNT and Scheduled Tribes can apply online from Digital Gujarat for the below mentioned scholarship scheme. Online application can be done from 15 September 2022 to 15 October 2022.
For OBC,EWS and DNT students
- PM YASASVI Post Matric Scholarship for OBC, EBC & DNT Students Scholarship Scheme
- BCK-80 Medical, Engineering, Diploma students material assistance
- BSK-79 Food Bill Assistance to Medical, Engineering Students.
- DNT-2 Food Bill Assistance to Medical Engineering Students.
- BCK-98 M.Phil, Ph.D. Fellowship Scheme for Students
- BCK-81 C Dr. Scholarships for students studying in Babasaheb Ambedkar and Indira Gandhi Open University.
- BCK-325 Educational assistance to nomadic free caste students studying in self-reliant colleges.
- Tuition Assistance Scheme
For Scheduled Caste students
- Post Matric Scholarship for SC Students (GOI) (BCK-6.1)
- Post Matric Scholarship for SC Students (GOI) (Freeship Card Students Only) (BCK-6.1
- Food Bill Assistance to SC Students (BCK-10)
- Fellowship Scheme for M.Phil, Ph.D. for SC Students (BCK-11)
- Instrumental Help to SC Students (Medical, Engineering, Diploma Students Only) (BCK-12)
- Scholarship/Stipend to SC Students for ITI/Professional Courses (BCK-13)
- Post Matric Scholarship for SC Girls Students Only (Having annual Family Income More than 2.50 lakh) (State Governmen
- Private Tuition Coaching Assistance to SC Students (Science Stream) (Std:11-12) (BCK-7)
- Tablet Assistance to SC Students (BCK-353)
For Scheduled Tribe students |Digital Gujarat Post Matric Scholarship 2022
- Umbrella Scheme for Education of ST Students Post-Matric Scholarships
- Umbrella Scheme for Education of ST Students Post-Matric Scholarships (Freeship Card Students Only)
- Post Matric Scholarship for ST Girls (Having annual Family Income more than 2.50 Lac)
- Post-Matric Scholarship For ST Girls (Having annual family income more than 2.50 Lac) (Freeship Card/M Loan Student Only)
- Food Bill Assistance to ST Students
- Swami Vivekanand Scholarship for ST Students studying in ITI
- Financial Assistance to Purchase of Instruments for Medical and Engineering Students
- Financial Assistance for 12th passed out ST student for the purchase of Tablet.
- Coaching Assistance for Competitive exam and additional tution Assistance during course of study
- Fellowship Scheme for ST student studying in P.Hd. (will be started from Date : 01/10/2022)
Digital Gujarat Post Matric Scholarship 2022 Registration
- First of all students have to register as Citizen on Digital Gujarat Portal.
- New registration has to be done through Aadhaar Number, Mobile Number, Email Id and fixed password, which has to be saved permanently.
- As mobile number and email ID are mandatory at the time of registration, student must have email and mobile number.
- After registration, you have to login again using your mobile number, email ID, username and password created and update your profile.
- A student who has previously done profile registration on Digital Gujarat Portal (like applied online for scholarship scheme in previous years 2017-18, 2018-19, 2019-20, 2020-21 or 2021-22) can apply for a tablet. done or applied to avail the benefit in other scholarship schemes of the portal) they will not have to re-register. They login with the previous Login ID-Password they can directly apply to the applicable scheme.
- Those students who have forgotten their ID-Password of last year will have to click on ‘Forget Password’ and get OTP on their registered mobile to create a new password. After getting the new password, your mobile number will be the User ID and the password will be the newly created one. The ‘Forget Password’ menu is available on the login page on the Digital Gujarat portal.
- Those students whose registered mobile number is lost or blocked due to any reason can contact the district SC/ST/OBC office and establish their identity and change the mobile number in their profile.
Digital Gujarat Post Matric Scholarship 2022 For renewal students
- The renewal application of the students who applied online in the previous year 2021-22 and got the scholarship as per the rules, the renewal application of the current year has been placed in automatic ‘Renewal’ mode, i.e. such students do not need to apply fresh, check all their details by clicking on the ‘Renewal’ button. It has to be taken and the previous year’s mark sheet, fee payment schedule etc. required for renewal has to be updated and the application sent. If the income statement has completed three years or there has been any change in income then it has to be uploaded again.
- If the students who got the scholarship last year and their form is not found in the automatic ‘Renewal’ mode this year, those students have to go to the ‘Request a New Service’ menu and fill the fresh form in the scheme applicable for the year 2022-23.
Digital Gujarat Post Matric Scholarship 2022 For fresh students
Students who want to apply for fresh application should open Digital Gujarat Portal and click on ‘Login’ menu and go to ‘Citizen Login’ and login with their Id Password.
After logging in, click on ‘Request a New Service’.
Then go to the ‘Scholarship’ option and select the year 2022-23 in the Select Financial Year menu and select your category and click on the scheme for which you are eligible and apply.
Important Notice for Students under Digital Gujarat Post Matric Scholarship 2022
- Every student has to check the bank account with which their Aadhaar number is linked and enter the same bank account number before submitting their application.
- Each student should submit his/her income copy to the competent authority, caste copy to the competent authority, Aadhaar card, first page of bank passbook, recent passport size photograph, fee receipt, passed mark sheet, gap affidavit (if gap in course), hosteler’s certificate JPEG, JPG , JPE, PDF format in size less than 200KB by scanning the original documents and then filling the form so that the form can be filled at once.
- Students who have left your ongoing course of this year in resefling and have taken admission in another course. And in case the scholarship form has been filled earlier, you have to close your previously filled form from your login and if it is visible in the application view option, then you have to contact the college and close it by returning it. Then you can fill the form for the new course you have taken admission in.
- OBC/EWS/DNT and Scheduled Caste students originally from Gujarat state but admitted in a state outside Gujarat, they have to fill the details of your course state and district in Registration Details – Current Address while filling the scholarship scheme form. The AISHE code details of your organization have to be filled online and the necessary supporting documents like institution recognition, course recognition, letter of FRC etc. will be deposited in the district office of your native place.
- Institutions outside the state should send all the details of the institution including their AISHE code to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Digital Gujarat Post Matric Scholarship 2022 Document List
- A copy of the caste issued by the competent authority of the student
- Income proof of guardian issued by competent authority (If father is not alive then death certificate of father and if parents are divorced then income proof of mother will be accepted on production of divorce decree/ground.)
- Year wise final year mark sheet of all the courses taken by the student in class 10th and thereafter
- First Page of Bank Passbook showing Account Number, IFSC Code, Bank Branch/ If no Passbook Cancel Check showing Account Number, IFSC Code, Bank Branch (in case of merged banks) Passbook/cheque with new bank’s IFSC and new bank account number)
- If there is a break in the course after class 10, an affidavit stating that no course has been taken or scholarship has been availed during that time.
- Students staying in hostels should submit the hosteler certificate (specimen of which is available on the portal to be downloaded and signed by the competent authority).
- If the student is disabled, a certificate to that effect issued by the competent authority
- Access to fees paid by the student (Annual)
- Passport size photograph
- Marriage certificate in case of married student
- aadhar card
- Ancillary evidence called for by the District Officer, if necessary
|Digital Gujarat Post Matric Scholarship 2022 Notification||OBC, Sc, St,EWS and DNT Notification|
|Digital Gujarat Post Matric Scholarship 2022 ઓનલાઈન ફોર્મ ભરવા||Click Here|
|For More Update||Click Here|