Gujarat Solar Fencing Yojana 2023 : Various farmer oriented Yojana have been implemented by the Prime Minister of the nation to double the income of the farmers. Pradhan Mantri Kisan Sanmaan Yojana has been implemented to provide direct financial assistance to farmers. Like the central government, the state governments also release different Yojana. In the state, for farmers, animal husbandry, horticulture Yojana or fisheries Yojana are put online on the ikhedut portal.
Gujarat Solar Fencing Yojana 2023
- Many welfare Yojana for crop protection are launched by the Department of Agriculture and Government of Gujarat. The Agriculture Department has implemented Tar Fencing Yojana 2023 around farmers’ fields. Additionally, the Solar Fencing Assistance Yojana has been put online through the e-Khedut portal. Who will benefit from this Yojana? How to get and how much subsidy is given?, we will get information about all that.
Amount Of Assistance
50% of the total cost to the household farmer for purchase of Solar Power Unit/Kit or Rs. 15,000/- whichever is less, the assistance will be given.
Important Point Of Gujarat Solar Fencing Yojana 2023
- The name of the scheme is Gujarat Solar Fencing Yojana 2023 Solar Fencing Assistance Scheme
- The language of the article is Gujarati and English
- The main objective of the scheme is to provide these subsidies to farmers to increase crop production, reduce costs and for crop protection purposes.
- Beneficiaries to all land holding farmers of Gujarat
- The amount of assistance for purchase of solar power unit/kit is 50% of the total cost to the household farmer or Rs. 15,000/- whichever is less, the assistance will be given.
- Official Website https://ikhedut.gujarat.gov.in/
- Last date to apply online 09/11/2023
Eligibility for the Gujarat Solar Fencing Yojana 2023
- Several Yojana for farmers have started accepting online applications on iKhedut Portal 2023 In which Solar Fencing Yojana provides assistance to farmers on purchase of solar power units and kits. There are certain eligibility criteria for the farmers to avail the benefits of this Yojana. Which are as follows. Should be a citizen of the state.
- Farmers of the state will get the benefit of this Yojana.
- Farmers who have availed the benefit for constructing barbed wire fence will not be eligible for this Yojana.
- Farmers will be able to purchase the prescribed quality kits from the open market on their own.
- The target is fixed by the agriculture department. So the online application will be accepted on a first come, first served basis within its limits.
- Assistance for this assistance kit will be available once in 10 (ten) years.
- The beneficiary farmer should own land.
- Applicant should be small, marginal or large farmer type.
- Farmers have to apply online from khedut portal
- A farmer should have his own land record or a copy of 7/12 of the land.
- Farmers in hilly and forest areas should have Tribal Land Forest Rights Certificate.
Required Document Of Gujarat Solar Fencing Yojana 2023
- Copy of applicant farmer’s land 7-12
- Certificate if belonging to S.C caste
- Certificate if belonging to S.T caste
- Copy of Ration Card of Beneficiary
- Aadhar card copy of farmer beneficiary
- Certificate of Disability (if any) for disabled applicant
- Details of soul registration if any
- Details if the farmer is a member of a co-operative society
- If the milk producer is a member of the society
- Mobile number
- Bank account passbook
- Consent form of other shareholder in case the farmer’s land is jointly owned
How To Online Apply Gujarat Solar Fencing Yojana 2023
- This is a Yojana for the farmers of the state to install solar around their farm. To avail this subsidy Yojana online application has to be done from Ikedut Portal. Farmers can apply online from the computer operator of their village panchayat. Farmers themselves can apply online at home.
So let’s get its detailed information.
- Opening the official website https://ikhedut.gujarat.gov.in/
- After opening the Khedoot Yojana website, click on “Yojana”.
- In which, after clicking on the plan, the “Khetiwadi Plan” on rank-1 should be opened.
- It will show total 51 Yojana for the year-2023-24 after opening “Khetiwadi Yojana”. (As on 11/09/2023)
- In which you have to click on “Solar Power Unit/Kit” on sequence number-03.
- In which, after reading all the information about Solar Fencing Assistance Yojana, click on “Apply” and open the website.
- Are you now a registered applicant farmer? In which if the registration has been done earlier then “Yes” and if not “No” then further processing has to be done.
- If registered by the applicant, Captcha Image has to be submitted after entering Aadhaar card and mobile number.
- If the beneficiary has not registered on Ikhedut Portal then fill the online form by selecting ‘No’.
- Online Application Form Gujarat Solar Fencing Yojana 2023
- The farmer has to save the application after filling the information completely accurately in the online application form.
- The beneficiary farmers have to check the details again and confirm the application.
- Once the online application is confirmed, there will be no correction of any kind.
- Finally, the farmer can get the print based on the application number.
- Read Circular : Click Here
- Apply Online : Click Here