IBPS Clerk Recruitment Notification 2023 The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has recently released a notification on its official website on 1 June 2023. The IBPS released an IBPS Clerk Notification for CRP RRB for the recruitment of Group A Officers (Scale-I, II & III) and Group B Office Assistants (Multipurpose).
Candidates who are interested in the post can apply on the official website. The three scales in Group A are set as Officer Scale-I (Assistant Manager), Officer Scale 2 (Manager) and Officer Scale 3 (Senior Manager).
IBPS Clerk Vacancy 2023
In the notification, candidates can find every single detail regarding that particular exam. So all the candidates are requested to read the notification carefully before submitting the registration form. If we calculate the total number of vacancies, IBPS has released 8612. And the total number of participating banks is 43. At the time of online registration, it is compulsory for all the candidates to pay the registration fee.
IBPS Clerk Registration 2023
The registration process for IBPS Clark has already started from 1 June 2023. Candidates who haven’t fill the form can now visit the official website and fill out the form. All the aspirants, do not forget that the last date to apply for IBPS Clark is 21 June 2023. The fees that the IBPS department regulates are for SC, ST and PwD Rs. 175 and for General, OBC and EWS categories, it is Rs. 850. The process of registration is incomplete till the candidate pays the fee.
How To Fill IBPS Clerk Form 2023
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official website to fill out the registration form for IBPS Clark.
- When you open the home page, you will see a few important links are highlighted.
- Now select the link which is related to your exam, which is Online Registration For IBPS Clerk 2023.
- Click on the link, and you will be sent to the next page.
- On that page, you need to fill out the registration form with all the appropriate details, such as personal and educational. Attach all the required documents along with your passport-size photograph and signature.
- Submit the detail. After submitting it, you will receive an id and password.
- Login with your registration ID and Password, and use Captcha for security purposes.
- Now login with your id password.
- Pay the registration fee using a credit card, debit card and net banking.
- Take a screenshot of the payment receipt, and you are done.
IBPS Clerk Exam Date 2023
The exam dates for the IBPS exam are not released for now, but the department has given a hint that the exam will be conducted most probably in the month of August and September 2023. The selection process in IBPS is followed by three steps- phase 1 prelims, phase 2 Mains and after clearing mains, you need to present in the interview.
IBPS Clerk Eligibility 2023
To apply for any competitive examination, firstly, you need to check the eligibility criteria, and if you are eligible, only then you can apply. Eligibility criteria stand on the basis of age, education and nationality. According to the age limit, candidates who are in between the age of 20 to 28 can apply.
The education qualification that is required for the IBPS Clerk is the candidate must be graduated, and they must have either a Certificate or Degree in computer operations and Language or have studied Computers. According to the nationality, the citizen must be from India, Nepal, Bhutan, and Tibet are eligible to apply.
|Interested Candidate Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.|
|APPLY LINK||Click Here|
|OFFICIAL WEBSITE||Click Here|