IOCL Recruitment 2023 Indian Oil Corporation Limited has Recently invites Application for the Graduate Engineer Recruitment 2023 through GATE 2023, Applicants must have appeared and qualified in GATE 2023 from any one of the disciplines mentioned below.
IOCL Recruitment 2023
Candidates must have qualified in the GATE 2023 examination from one of the following disciplines in order to be eligible to apply for the advertised posts :
- Chemical Engineering (GATE 2023 code: CH)
- Civil Engineering (GATE 2023 code: CE)
- Computer Sc & Engineering (GATE 2023 code: CS)
- Electrical Engineering (GATE 2023 code: EE)
- Instrumentation Engineering (GATE 2023 code: IN)
- Mechanical Engineering (GATE 2023 code: ME)
- As per the notification, all the candidates applying for the posts should have done bachelors degree in the respective discipline they are applying.
- The candidates belonging to the General/EWS/OBC(NCL) category should have scored a minimum of 60% marks while candidates from reserved category (SC/ST/OBC/PwD) should have scored a minimum of 55% marks
- Note: Final year students are also eligible, provided they are fulfilling the above criteria in aggregate of all semesters results declared so far.
Candidates applying from General/EWS category should not be more than 26 years. Relaxation to candidates applying from other categories shall apply as per Government of India guidelines.
As per the recruitment notification, the selected candidates shall get paid on a pay scale of Rs.50,000 – 1,60,000.
The selected candidates shall also need to sign a bond to serve the corporation for a minimum of three years from the date of joining. The compensation to be paid by the candidate if they release the organisation before three years is tabulated below
How To Apply
- The Eligible and interested Applicants / Candidates shall be required to “Apply Online” only in the format available on the official Website.
Last Date – 22.06.2023