Krushi Sahay Yojana 2023 For Gujarat State Crop damage package due to unseasonal rain announced to farmers, another farmer interest decision taken in the state cabinet meeting announced a special package regarding crop damage due to unseasonal rain this year. Damage has been done in 48 taluks of 13 districts
Krushi Sahay Yojana 2023
Amreli, Dwarka, Jamnagar, Gir Somnath, Junagadh Rajkot, Kutch, Surat, Navsari, Dangi, Tapi and Valsad districts received unseasonal rain on Thursday. So today it may rain in Rajkot, Morbi, Surendranagar, Kutch, Vadodara, Panchmahal, Dahod districts. Rain is also predicted in Amreli, Rajkot, Sabarkantha, Dang, Navsari, Valsad tomorrow.
Affected farmers will get the largest support ever Krushi Sahay Yojana 2023
- Top-up assistance will be provided in special cases in addition to SDRF norms as per crop loss due to unseasonal rains in March-03.
- 13,500 available for agriculture and rainfed horticulture crops with an additional assistance of Rs.9,500 will be given a total assistance of Rs.3,000 per hectare subject to a maximum limit of Rs.1 hectare per account.
- In addition to Rs.18,000 available for perennial horticultural crops, with an additional assistance of Rs.12,600, a total assistance of Rs.30,600 per hectare will be provided subject to a maximum limit of Rs.
How to Apply to avail Indemnity Package Assistance
- To get the benefit of this package, the farmers have to fill in the prescribed application form Village Sample No.8-A, Palm Plantation Pattern/Village Sample No. Application has to be made in the prescribed format addressed to the Taluka Development Officer along with necessary supporting documents including 7-12, he added.
How much crop damage package will be paid to farmers due to unseasonal rain?
- 13,500 per hectare plus Rs 9,500 assistance will be paid to farmers due to unseasonal rain crop damage package
How many districts and talukas will get the benefit of seasonal compensation package for farmers?
- 48 talukas of 13 districts will get the benefit of seasonal compensation package to farmers