Laptop Sahay Yojana 2023 Eligibility Criteria benefit of laptop loan scheme is provided by Tribal Corporation Department of Gujarat Government under Swarojgar Yojana. Through this scheme the youth of Gujarat will be able to get employment
Laptop Sahay Yojana Gujarat
Laptop Assistance Scheme – Benefit Available
- S.T caste people are benefited from various schemes. For purchase of computers and laptops and its various machines a total of Rs. Loans upto 1,50,000/- are given. In which the beneficiary has to contribute 10% of the total loan amount.
Laptop Sahay Yojana Eligibility Criteria
- Student should be a resident of Gujarat state.
- Only SC students can apply for this scheme.
- It is necessary to have a certificate that the applicant belongs to the tribe.
- The age of the student should be between 18 years to 30 years.
- It is mandatory for the student to have educational qualification up to 12th standard.
- Neither the applicant nor any of his family members should be employed in a government department.
- Annual family income of applicant Rs. 1,20,000/- and for urban area Rs. Should not exceed 1,50,000/-
Laptop Sahay Yojana Document List
- Scheduled Caste Certificate of Gujarat (Example of Mamlatdarshri / Social Welfare Officer or Sakshma Adhikari)
- Copy of Ration Card
- Bank account passbook
- Certificate in Computer Training
- Certificate of experience working in computer sales store or shop
- Copy of Aadhaar Card
- Proof of property submitted by the applicant (including 7/12 and 8-a of land or building document and
- property card which is recent and unencumbered
- 7/12 and 8-A of Jamindar-1 or document and property card of the building
- 7/12 and 8-A of Jamindar-2 or document and property card of the building
- If the shop is owned/rented as a place of business, its details, if it is a rented shop, the rental agreement
- Government approved valuer valuation report of property submitted by Guarantor-1
- Government approved valuer valuation report of the property submitted by the Guarantor-2
- Guarantors have to submit an affidavit on stamp paper of Rs.20/-
Laptop Sahay Yojana Apply Process
- Gujarat Adijati Vikas Corporation runs various loan schemes and welfare schemes for the development and self-employment of ST caste people. Financial assistance is provided to the unemployed youth of Scheduled Tribes to start a new computer/laptop related business to purchase its machinery. Following is the step by step information on how to fill the online application form of this loan scheme.
First go to Google and type “Adijati Vikas Nigam Gujarat”.
- In which the official website of Tribal Development Corporation, Gujarat will be opened.
- Click on the button named “Apply for Loan” on the home page.
- After clicking on that button a new page named “Gujarat Tribal Development Corporation” will open.
- If you are doing “Loan Apply” for the first time, then you have to create your personal ID by clicking on “Register Here”.
- After creating Personal Login by you, you have to login by entering your Login ID and Password in “Login Here”.
- Beneficiary has to click on “Apply Now” in “My Applications” after logging in his personal page.
- After clicking on Apply Now, various schemes will show online. In which click on “Self Employment” button.
- Then read the terms carefully. Read it carefully and click “Apply Now”.
- The beneficiary has to enter the application details, applicant’s property details, loan details, guarantor details etc. while filling his application online.
- You have to upload the property details of the designated guarantor, bank account details, other documents as requested.
- After filling all the details online, once again check and save the application.
- A number of the saved application will be generated. The print of which has to be preserved.
|Govt. Official Website||Click Here|
|Direct Apply Link||Click Here|
|Login Page Link||Click Here|
|Our Official Website||Click Here|