mAadhaar Android Application | Update Your Address In Aadhaar Card | Using mAadhaar Application, With The Goal Of Reaching Out To Large Numbers Of Smartphone Users, The New mAadhaar is Relased By The Unique Identification Authority Of India.
|mAadhaar Android Application |
Update Your Address In Aadhaar Card
- The Application Features an array of Aadhaar Card Services & a personalized section for the Aadhaar Holder who can carry their Aadhaar Information in form of a soft copy, instead of carrying a physical copy all the time.
- Multilingual : In order to ensure the Aadhaar Service are accessible to Linguistically diverse residents of India, the menu, button labels & form fields are provided in English as well as in 12 Indian Languages
After installation the user will be prompted to select any of the preferred languages.
However, The Input fields in the forms will accept data entered in the English Language Only. This is done to help the user avoid facing the challenges of typing in regional languages (due to limitations in the mobile keyboards).
Universality : Resident with or without Aadhaar can install this Application in their smart phones. However to avail personalized Aadhaar Service The Resident will have to Register their Aadhaar Profile in the Application
Aadhaar Online Service On Mobile : The mAadhaar user can avail the feature services for themselves as well as for any other resident seeking Aadhaar or related help.
The Functionalities are broadly grouped as :
Main Service Dashboard :
- Direct Access To Download Aadhaar
- Order a Reprint
- Address Updates
- Download Offline eKYC
- Show or Scan QR Code
- Verify Aadhaar
- Verify Mail / Email retrieve UID / EID
- Request for Address Validation Letter Request
How to update Aadhaar demographic details online:
Visit the Aadhaar Self Service Portal on the UIDAI website.
Log on to the portal by entering your Aadhaar number followed by an OTP.
Click on Document Update and check and verify the existing details.
Using the drop-down list, select and then upload scanned copies of original documents for verification.
To change address in Aadhaar card online you have to follow some steps. Which are as follows.
First of all go to the official website of UIDAI (Unique Identification Authority Of India) https://uidai.gov.in/.
- After this click on Update Request (Online) appearing on the home page.
- Now click on Update Address in the new window and login by entering the Aadhaar number!
- After this you will get one time password (OTP) on mobile. Enter the OTP and go to the portal.
- After this, you first need to scan your rental agreement and create a PDF and upload it.
- New address will be updated in Aadhaar after verification of all information.
Now there is no need to go to Aadhaar Kendra to update the Aadhaar car. You can do these 5 improvements from your mobile at home. (Aadhar Card Update)
1. Change online address in Aadhaar card.
Now a days village people move to city or people move to other place in such situation you can correct online address in aadhaar card, you can correct address both online or offline.
2. Online name correction in Aadhaar card
When there is a mistake in the name while issuing the Aadhaar card, then you can now correct the name in the Aadhaar card online only with your mobile, only minor corrections can be made.
3. Online correction of date of birth in Aadhaar card
If there is a mistake in your date of birth while issuing Aadhaar card, now you can correct the date of birth in Aadhaar card online from the comfort of your home.
4. Online caste correction in Aadhaar card
You can correct if there is a mistake in your Aadhaar card caste. Like Male / Female / Other
5. Online language correction in Aadhaar card
Amended language in Aadhaar card
Status Services : To help resident check the status of various online requests My Aadhaar : This is a personalized section for Aadhaar Holder where the resident will not have to enter their Aadhaar Number to avail Aadhaar Service. In Addition, this section also provides facilities for the resident to lock / unlock their Aadhaar or Biometric Authentication.
- Official Website Click Here (For Web Portal)
- Donwload mAadhaar Official App (for Android Device)
- Download mAadhaar Official App (for iOS Device)
Order PVC Card Resident can use this feature to order an Aadhaar PVC Card and Pay Rs. 50/- online for this order.
Please follow below steps to order a PVC Card open app > Services (Bottom Tab) > Get Aadhaar > Order PVC Card > Enhanced QR Code