MYSY Scholarship 2022-23 Apply Online Last date for fresh and renewal online application in academic year 2022-23 is 31/12/2022 and last date for document verification at help center is also 31/12/2022. Take special note of that. MYSY Scholarship 2022 last date is 31 Dec 2022. Gujarat Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana also known as MYSY, MYSY Scholarship is a scholarship scheme that is offered to the economically weaker section. MYSY helpline numbers: 079-26566000,7043333181. Students must have secured 80 or more Percentile in 12th Science (PCB) and family income must be less than Rs. 6 lakh/annum. State Government and Central Government provide various scholarships for students to promote education so that students get the proper education. The government of Gujarat has announced an MYSY Scholarship Scheme. So if you are interested in the MYSY scholarship then you are requested to read this article very carefully till the end. The main MYSY Scholarship is offered to the economically weaker section students of Gujarat. Those students who wish to pursue higher education like diploma courses, engineering, pharmacy course, medical course etc apply for MYSY scholarships every year. MYSY scholarship 2022 for the academic year 2022-23 last date is 31 December 2022. MYSY helpline numbers: 079-26566000,7043333181 (10:30 AM to 6:00 PM).
mysy.guj.nic.in Scholarship Latest Update
- Note: Auto Verify is turned off so that every student will have to go to the help center and verify the documents after locking the application.
- MBBS students admitted in the academic year 2018 will have to apply for 2nd Renewal only after the 2nd MBBS pass marksheet is received.
- Apply online only when the admission process is going on by the Centralized Admission Committee of Gujarat State and the students who want to reshuffle in it, their admission is confirmed and they do not want to go for reshuffling. The date will be extended till the round of admission continues which every student should take note of.
MYSY Scholarship 2022-23
The candidates who take admission to MBBS or BDS, they avail benefits every year. The support of either Rs 2,00,000 or 50% of the tuition fees is provided, whichever is less. With the help of this scheme, students are offered scholarships so that they can carry on with their studies without hesitating. Under this scheme, all those candidates are given preference, whose parents are not much wealthy to afford the fees but the candidates want to continue their further education. Find the complete details about MYSY scholarship scheme like eligibility, last date to apply, status, etc here. The scheme will be implemented in the current academic year. Gujarat government is going to spend Rs 1,000 crore per year
MYSY Scholarship Highlight
Education Department, Government of Gujarat
Up to INR 2,00,000
|Last Date of Application||31 December 2022|
Class 10 pass-outs and Class 12 pass-outs
MYSY Scholarship 2022 – Features and Benefits
- Students can apply for buying books and educational support
- Students can get INR 10 lakh who are in Medical Education.
- Students of all categories will get an age relaxation of 5 years.
- The government will also provide financial assistance of INR 1,200 per month for 10 months to students who are in a region.
- All the students who have passed Class 10 and 12 with 80% marks and have opted for diploma courses will receive financial aid of INR 25,000 per year or 50% of the course fees.
- The government will also provide free-of-cost outfits, reading material, etc. to the students under the MYSY scholarship scheme.
|Other courses like BCom, BSc, BA, BCA, BBA, etc.||Scholarship amount – INR 10,000 per annum, Hostel grant – INR 1,200 per month|
|Diploma Courses||Scholarship amount – INR 25,000 per annum, Book and Equipment assistance – INR 3,000, Hostel grant – INR 1,200 per month|
|Engineering and Pharmacy Courses||Scholarship amount – INR 50,000 per annum, Book and Equipment assistance – INR 5,000, Hostel grant – INR 1,200 per month|
|Medical Courses||Scholarship amount of INR 2,00,000 per annum or 50% of the tuition fees, whichever is less, Book and Equipment assistance – INR 10,000.|
MYSY Scholarship 2022 – Launch details
This scheme was started in September 2017, Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana also known as MYSY Scholarship. MYSY scholarship in Diploma admissions, the candidate should have passed the 10+2 from a recognized board from the state of Gujarat with a minimum 80 percentile in the board examination. For scholarship in Bachelor’s degree programs, the candidates should have passed 10+2 Science/General stream from a recognized board from Gujarat with a minimum of 80% in the board examination.
For Diploma to Degree students, the minimum eligibility criteria for availing the scheme’s benefits is 65% marks at the Diploma level examination from a recognized university in Gujarat. The candidates whose parent’s annual income is not more than Rs. 6,00,000/- per annum shall only be considered eligible for the said scheme.
The State Government has approved the validity of the income certificate for three financial years from the date of issue. Accordingly, a candidate with a valid income certificate need not have to issue it again for the next three years. MYSY scholarship 2022-23 last date for filing an application form for the scheme is 31 December 2022. The official website (http://mysy.guj.nic.in/)
MYSY Scholarship 2022-23 Last Date
MYSY Scholarship 2022-23 is started by the Gujarat government to provide education, the main aim of the scholarship provide financial help to economically poor students for completing higher education. MYSY Scholarship scheme, students get tuition fees from the state government. Interested candidates who get benefit from this scholarship can apply online before the last date that is 31 December 2022.
MYSY Scholarship Eligibility Criteria 2022
Relaxation for Government employees:-
- The scheme is exempted from the age of five years for Government Employees.
Benefits of assistance in the special area:
- In some areas students have not been provided the facility of high education so far, For them, Rs 1200/– will be given up to 10 months.
- The government will be providing a scholarship of Rs. 10 Lakh to the candidates who want their studies in the medical field.
- The candidates who want to take admission in B.ED or B.SC. will be the scholarship of INR Rs. 10000 annually.