PM Kisan Yojana e-KYC Update Proses 2023 : Our country is an agricultural country. Many schemes for farmers are run by the Government of India and the State Government. There are schemes like Pradhan Mantri Mandhan Yojana, Kisan Credit Card, e Shram Card etc. In which you will know about Pradhan Mantri Kisan Sanman Nidhi Yojana. Under this scheme, farmers get Rs. In three installments of 2000 a total of 6000 is received annually. Now you have to do eKYC to continue the benefit of PM Kisan Yojana. This option is now available on the official website of PM Kisan.
Beneficiaries have to get Aadhaar linking and seeding done before February 28.
Farmers availing the benefits of Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana have to do e-KYC online. If e-KYC is not done from the official website of Central Govt then installment of Rs 2000/- will be stopped. If Aadhaar linking and seeding is required by farmer beneficiaries before 28 February 2023. If not done then help will not be available.
E-KYC process online
Kisan beneficiaries can easily do e-KYC if Aadhaar card is registered with their mobile number. Following is the complete information on how to do e-KYC on your own through mobile or computer.
First type PM KISAN PORTAL in Google.
- Go to Home Page on this official portal.
- PM Kisan Yojana Official Portal
- Now go to “Farmer Corner” on home page.
- Click on e-KYC in this Farmer Corner.
- PM-Kisan Samman Nidhi OTP Based Ekyc
- In which an option called “OTP Based Ekyc” will come. Click on it.
- Now a new page will open, it will ask for Aadhaar card number.
- Enter Aadhar card number and click on Get Mobile OTP option.
- You have to enter the OTP received on your mobile number in the box.
- Then a new option called Get Aadhar will appear, click on it.
- Next, an OTP will be sent to the mobile number linked with your Aadhaar card, which you have to enter in the website.
- Finally, you have to do the verification by clicking on Submit for Auth button.
How to do e-KYC when Aadhaar card is not linked with mobile number?
How to do e-KYC is a big problem if beneficiary farmers mobile number is not entered in Aadhaar card. But today we will give its information. If you have not linked mobile number in Aadhaar card and you need to do e-KYC for Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi it is also possible.
If there is no mobile number link in Aadhaar card and you want to do e-KYC, then you can do it from the nearest Common Service Center (CSC). You can do e-KYC for Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana by visiting CSC Center in person.
PM Kisan e-KYC CSC – Offline Process
If you are not able to update eKYC online then you can also do your Aadhaar number verification through offline mode. For this you have to go to your nearest Public Service Center (CSC Center). Here you have to link your Aadhaar number with PM Kisan e-KYC through Biometric authentication. Once the e-KYC is done successfully, also make sure to check pm kisan status online.
|Direct PM Kisan e-KYC||Link|
|PMKISAN Mobile App||Download|
|New Registration||Click Here|
|Edit Aadhaar Failure Records||Click Here|
|Beneficiary List||Click Here|