PVC Aadhar Card Application Online Aadhaar PVC Card is a form of Aadhaar introduced by UIDAI. PVC The Aadhar Card is easy to carry and durable. the PVC Aadhaar Card has a digitally signed secure QR code with photograph and demographic details with multiple security features. It can be ordered online through uidai.gov.in or resident.uidai.gov.in using an Aadhaar number, Virtual ID, or Enrolment ID and paying a charge of Rs. 50/-. PVC Aadhaar Card is delivered to the resident’s address by speed post.
PVC Aadhar Card-Overviews
|Recruitment Organization||Unique Identification Authority of India UIDAI|
|Post Name||PVC Aadhar Card Online Order|
|PVC Card Order :||Rs.50/-|
How to Apply PVC Aadhar Card?
- Visit the link https://myaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/genricPVC Here you will see the screen like this
- Enter the Aadhar Number/ Virtual ID or EID
- Enter Security Code/ Captcha
- If your mobile number is not registered with Aadhar, then tick on “My Mobile number is not registered”
- Enter the mobile number and click on “Send OTP”
- The One Time Password (OTP) will be delivered to your mobile number.
- Enter the OTP, tick on “Terms and Conditions” and Submit
- If you have entered OTP through a registered mobile number, then you can preview your Aadhar details, otherwise, the preview will not be seen.
- Click on Make Payment to Pay PVC Aadhar Card Fees of Rs. 50/-
- You can make the payment by Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Online Banking/ UPI (Google Pay, Phone Pe, Paytm, BHIM, Amazon Pay, etc.)
- After the successful payment, the PVC Aadhar card order will be placed and the SRN will be sent to your mobile number.
- By using the SRN you can check the delivery status of your PVC Aadhar Card