Refrigerated Vehicle Assistance Scheme PMMSY : Hello friends, today we are going to provide you complete information about “Refrigerated Vehicle Assistance”. Under this scheme launched by the Government of India, a subsidy of up to 8 lakh rupees is available for the assistance of refrigerated vehicles. What are the benefits under this scheme? Read the article below for complete information like how much subsidy is available and how to apply online for this scheme..
Refrigerated vehicle Sahay
Benefits under Refrigerated Vehicle Assistance Scheme
40 percent assistance for general category i.e. assistance of Rs.10.00 lakh or 40 percent of the actual purchase, whichever is less, is available to the beneficiary of the general category. 60 per cent i.e. Rs.15.00 lakh assistance for women and ST/SC category beneficiaries or 60 per cent of the actual purchase whichever is less is available to women and ST/SC category beneficiaries. happens 60% contribution of the central government and 40% of the state government will be in the assistance received.
- Copy of first page of bank passbook/ copy of bank statement/ copy of canceled check (copy of the page where account number and IFSC code are read)
- Card (if applicable)
- Photograph of Beneficiary / Photograph of its President if the applicant is a cooperative society or organization
- Aadhaar Card (Photograph of both front and back sides of Aadhaar Card)
- Project Report (DPR)
- Authorized Dealer’s Quotation (Vehicle and Container Quotation)
- Copy of Retail/Wholesale Fish Sale/ Pagdia Fisherman’s License
attachment (with claim)
- GST of materials purchased Valid Authorized Dealer’s Bill (as per prescribed specification)
- Photo of the purchased fully refrigerated van with the beneficiary
- Receipt of payment made by the applicant
How to Apply Online for Refrigerated Vehicle Assistance Scheme?
- First go to Google and search “ikhedutgujarat”.
- After opening the website, click on the “Plan” option.
- Click on the scheme After the task click on the following “Matsy palan ni schemes”.
- “Refrigerated Vehicle (PMMSY)”
- Now click on “Apply”
- After filling all the information by the farmer click on “Save”.
- One last time to check the filled information accurately, no change or correction will be done once the application is confirmed.
- After applying online, every farmer should get his/her application print.
For Refrigerated Vehicle Assistance Scheme: Click Here