SBI Recruitment 2023
- Organization Name: State Bank of India (SBI)
- Post Details: Collection Facilitator (Retired Bank Officers/ Staff)
- Total No. of Posts: 1438
- Salary: Rs. 25,000 – 40,000/- Per Month
- Job Location: All India
- Apply Mode: Online
- Official Website: sbi.co.in
SBI Job Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Collection Facilitator (JMGS-I)||291|
|Collection Facilitator (MMGS-II)||507|
|Collection Facilitator (MMGS-III)||142|
|Collection Facilitator (Clerical Staff)||498|
SBI Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per SBI official notification.
SBI Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|Collection Facilitator (JMGS-I)||Rs. 35,000/-|
|Collection Facilitator (MMGS-II)||Rs. 40,000/-|
|Collection Facilitator (MMGS-III)|
|Collection Facilitator (Clerical Staff)||Rs. 25,000/-|
Age Limit: As per the State Bank of India recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 63 years , as on 22-12-2022.
No Application Fee.
Based on Merit, Interview
Steps to Apply for SBI Collection Facilitator (Retired Bank Officers/ Staff) Jobs 2023
- First, visit the official website @ sbi.co.in
- And check for the SBI Recruitment or Careers to which you are going to apply.
- Open Collection Facilitator (Retired Bank Officers/ Staff) Jobs notification and check Eligibility.
- Check the last date carefully before starting the application form.
- If you are eligible, Fill the application form without any mistakes.
- Pay the application fee (If applicable) and submit the application form before the last date (10-Jan-2023) and capture the Application form number/acknowledgment number.
How to apply for SBI Recruitment (Collection Facilitator (Retired Bank Officers/ Staff)) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply Online at SBI official website sbi.co.in, Starting from 22-12-2022 to 10-Jan-2023
- Start Date to Apply Online: 22-12-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 10-Jan-2023