Scheduled Caste Yojana Esamaj kalyan gujarat Credit Scheme 2023 for Scheduled Caste Persons only. the purpose of providing self-employment to Scheduled Caste persons, Gujarat Scheduled Caste Development Corporation has started form filling of scheme for purchase of threvilers or for providing credit for self-employment in which the last date of online application is 31/07/2023, then the information of this scheme in all groups For More information about the Scheduled Caste Yojana is given here on the post which follow step by step
Scheduled Caste Yojana – Step-by-Step Application Procedure
To continue with the Scheduled Caste Yojana Gujarat E-Samaj Kalyan registration process, applicants must follow the below steps:
1. Visit the official e-Samaj Kalyan website – https://sje.gujarat.gov.in/.
2. As a first time user, click on ‘Please Register Here’.
3. On clicking the registration link, a new page will open.
4. Fill in the details like name, gender, aadhaar card number, caste, DOB and others and click Register.
5. For NGO users, click the registration link beside the NGO option.
6. Fill in the required details and click on ‘Register’.
7. Once the registration process is completed, log in to the Scheduled Caste Yojana E-Samaj Kalyan Gujarat portal using the user ID, password and CAPTCHA code.
8. After successful login to the E-Samaj Kalyan page, applicants can select the scheme and apply online.
E-Samaj Kalyan 2023 – How to Track SJED Registration?
To know the SJED Scheme application status, applicants must follow the below-mentioned steps:
1. Visit the E-Samaj Kalyan portal – www.esamajkalyan.gujarat.gov.in
2. Scroll down the page and click on the Know your Application Status link
3. Enter the application number, Date of birth in DD/MM/YYYY format, and track the SJED Schemes Application Status by hitting the Submit tab.
E-Samaj Kalyan 2023 – Helpline
For any kind of technical assistance, applicants can contact the helpline line number 079-23213017 from 10:30 A.M. to 6:30 P.M.
- For Mor information Click Here.